Find answers to common questions about dog, cats and other animals.
Please bear in mind that this page is never meant to replace direct veterinary consultation. Our only intent is to serve common and "slightly technical" issues concerning our pets. Any form of prescription request or online diagnosis will not be entertained.
And if ever you cannot find any discussion related to your inquiry, please feel free to email us your question at email@example.com. We will do our best to answer you on time.
Our Recent FAQs
For now, here are our recent Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- My dog is pregnant. Should I give her milk?
- When do I know that my pet is about to give birth?
- My pet is giving birth. When do I bring her to the vet?
- When do I start weaning puppies?
- Should I feed chicken to my pet? They say I should not because chicken can cause skin allergy.
- Chocolate is tasty. Should I share this with my dog?
- How hot is the environment for my dog?
- It is hot today. My dog is panting, feverish and shivering. What should I do?
- Do I need to supplement electrolytes to my dog's drinking water?
- If my pet feels hot, should I give paracetamol (Biogesic, Tempra)?
- Is rabies a deadly disease?
- Are all dogs born with rabies?
- Whenever a dog bites, is it rabid?
- Are puppies more rabid than adult dogs?
- Can a rabies vaccine treat and protect pets from rabies?
- Is the rabies vaccination due date an expiry date?